In January 2002, Jessica Joseph and Brandon Forsyth decided to end their two-year partnership. Brandon has since teamed up with Jamie Silverstein, with whom he intends to compete in the 2002-03 skating season, while Jessica has retired from the sport. I wish them the best in their future endeavours and will leave this site up as a memorial of their partnership, and how much I enjoyed watching them skate together.
- This page is where you'll find the latest news on Jess and Brandon, and info about any of their upcoming competitions, TV appearances, or other events.
- Want to know more about Jess and Brandon? Read their bios here.
- Competitive Record
- Results from over their years as a team.
- Program Info
- Rhythms and music for past and present J&B programs.
- Photo Gallery
- Pictures galore!
- Related Links
- Articles, links to past results, and other related links.
- About the site owner, contact info, and other site information.
The Latest News
- January 11, 2002 - J&B finish fifth at U.S. Nationals and are named alternates to the Four Continents and World teams.
- October 27, 2001 - Jess and Brandon make their Grand Prix debut at Skate America and finish eighth. There are some pics up at the USFSA site - CD, OD and FD - and also at their official site.
- February 27, 2001 - This site goes online! Happy surfing!
- January 18, 2001 - Jess and Brandon win the bronze medal in the Dance event at U.S. Nationals. Congratulations, J&B!
The photos on this page are property of J.B. Mittan. Please visit his site, below.
HOME | Bios | Program Info | Competitive Record | Photo Gallery | Links | Contact